- India bans e-cigarettes as vaping backlash growson September 18, 2019 at 11:18
The Indian announcement, also outlawing production, import and distribution, came a day after New York became the second US state to ban flavoured e-cigarettes following a string of vaping-linked deaths.
- Overweight people more likely to have overweight dogs - studyon September 18, 2019 at 11:14
On average, overweight dogs live 1.3 years less than dogs on restrictive diets.
- Prince Harry's new TV series to focus on people 'fighting darkest places'on September 18, 2019 at 10:57
The 35-year-old royal has joined forces with Oprah for the new Apple TV series, which aims to break down the stigma surrounding mental illness and the pair have assembled a highly skilled team to work on the project.
- World at risk of pandemics that could kill millions, panel warnson September 18, 2019 at 10:13
Gro Harlem Brundtland, a former WHO head who co-chaired the board, added that current approaches to disease and health emergencies are 'characterised by a cycle of panic and neglect.'
- New Zealand to be Middle-earth again in Amazon's 'The Lord of the Rings' serieson September 18, 2019 at 10:09
The Amazon.com Inc unit said the multi-series adaptation will explore new storylines preceding author JRR Tolkien’s The Fellowship of the Ring, the first instalment in the famed fantasy trilogy set in the fictional land of 'Middle-earth'.
- Ndlovu Youth Choir brings hope to struggling Limpopo community Moutseon September 18, 2019 at 08:20
The choir has become the pride of the nation after becoming the first African group to advance to the finals of America's Got Talent.
- One nation, one continent: Ndlovu Youth Choir brings 'Africa' to AGT finaleon September 18, 2019 at 05:04
The choir, which sings in all 11 South African languages, had the crowd and judges dancing this morning when they performed 'Africa' by American band Toto.