Hartbeespoort Area Business Directory
Search Businesses, Services & Products In Hartbeespoort Area.
Submit Your Business Listing For Free.
- Animal Parks/Zoos
- Art Galleries/Dealers
- Business Services
- Clubs & Organisations
- Construction & Home Improvement
- Education & Training
- Event Management
- Farming & Industrial
- Financial Services
- Hardware/Building Material
- Health & Beauty
- Home & Garden
- Import & Export
- Legal Services
- Media & Broadcasting
- Office & Business Supplies
- Pet Shops, Animal Health & Welfare
- Post Office
- Rehabilitation Centres
- Restaurants, Bars & Takeaway
- Sports & Outdoors
- Storage Facilities
- Travel & Accomodation
- Water Tanks
BusinessTech Business Technology news and views
- MTN Nigeria reports massive data traffic spike amid Covid-19 pandemicon October 28, 2020 at 14:26
MTN Nigeria on Wednesday (28 October) reported that its data traffic soared 135.6% year-on-year as more users worked the internet during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- South Africa’s 2020 medium-term budget in a nutshellon October 28, 2020 at 13:01
Finance minister Tito Mboweni has tabled the 2020 medium-term budget policy statement before parliament - revealing strained finances, with little room to manoeuvre through South Africa's recession-hit economy.
- SAA gets R10.5 billion to keep flyingon October 28, 2020 at 12:48
National Treasury has confirmed additional financial support for the embattled South African Airways.
- Tax hikes for South Africa as it faces a possible ‘debt trap’on October 28, 2020 at 12:32
Finance minister Tito Mboweni has confirmed that Treasury plans to introduce tax increases of R40 billion over the next four years to combat government's growing shortfall.
- Treasury proposes three-year wage freeze for South Africa’s government workerson October 28, 2020 at 12:26
In an effort to stabilise the spiraling public sector wage bill, Finance Minister Tito Mboweni has announced that National Treasury will propose a three-year wage freeze.
- Government moves ahead with major ‘transformation’ law for South Africa – how it will workon October 28, 2020 at 11:15
The Department of Employment and Labour has confirmed plans to move ahead with its Employment Equity Amendment Bill, which promises a shake-up of the country’s employment equity laws.
- A Shake of a lifetime brings one lucky VodaBucks winner R500,000 closer to his Dream Homeon October 28, 2020 at 10:29
Vodacom customer *Mbaa Malolo’s life has changed overnight. The first lucky recipient of a R500,000 cash injection towards a Dream Home, Malolo didn’t quite believe it at first.
- A worrying trend taking place at school level in South Africaon October 28, 2020 at 09:42
Mathematics and science – the two crucial disciplines required for a foundation in engineering – have seen a rapid decline in the number of students writing and passing these subjects in matric.
- Airlines threaten to ‘leave’ South Africa over travel restrictionson October 28, 2020 at 09:38
South Africa's aviation industry briefed parliament's portfolio committee on Tourism on Tuesday (27 October), warning of the serious impact that the coronavirus lockdown and travel restrictions has had on the sector.
- Second major gas discovery off the coast of South Africaon October 28, 2020 at 08:24
French energy company Total has made a significant gas condensate discovery on the Luiperd prospect, 175 kilometers off the southern coast of South Africa.