Hartbeespoort Area Business Directory
Search Businesses, Services & Products In Hartbeespoort Area.
Submit Your Business Listing For Free.
- Animal Parks/Zoos
- Art Galleries/Dealers
- Business Services
- Clubs & Organisations
- Construction & Home Improvement
- Education & Training
- Event Management
- Farming & Industrial
- Financial Services
- Hardware/Building Material
- Health & Beauty
- Home & Garden
- Import & Export
- Legal Services
- Media & Broadcasting
- Office & Business Supplies
- Pet Shops, Animal Health & Welfare
- Post Office
- Rehabilitation Centres
- Restaurants, Bars & Takeaway
- Sports & Outdoors
- Storage Facilities
- Travel & Accomodation
- Water Tanks
BusinessTech Business Technology news and views
- Landlords in South Africa have run into a real problemon January 22, 2021 at 15:00
Decreased demand for rented accommodation during 2020 pushed up vacancy levels, according to the TPN Vacancy Survey for the fourth quarter of 2020.
- The 10 biggest risks for business in South Africa in 2021on January 22, 2021 at 14:21
The latest Allianz Risk Barometer for 2021 shows that, while South African businesses are concerned about interruptions brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic, cyber incidents and security issues remain the biggest risk to their operations.
- Here is government’s plan to end South Africa’s ‘downward spiral’ – including a shake-up for schoolson January 22, 2021 at 13:29
The National Planning Commission has published a new report which focuses on the 'course correction' of South Africa's economy.
- Cape Town to get online system for car licenceson January 22, 2021 at 11:23
The City of Cape Town says that its Driving Licence Testing Centres (DLTCs) are working around the clock to assist members of the public with applications.
- Service delivery protests dipped to a 9-year low in 2020on January 22, 2021 at 11:15
Service delivery protests dipped to a nine-year low in 2020 largely because of the national lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Shouts for funding in South Africa will become screams over the next 3 years: economiston January 22, 2021 at 10:05
South Africa may be forced to revise its tax increase targets as its budget shortfall is set to breach wartime levels for a second consecutive year.
- South Africa’s new driving rules will be introduced by June: Mbalulaon January 22, 2021 at 09:26
Transport minister Fikile Mbalula has announced that strict new rules around drunk driving and demerits will officially be introduced in South Africa in 2021.
- Ramaphosa signs important new political law for South Africa – what you should knowon January 22, 2021 at 08:32
President Cyril Rama[phosa has announced that the Political Party Funding Act will come into operation on 1 April 2021.
- South Africa’s first major Covid-19 vaccine supplier says that doses are ready to shipon January 22, 2021 at 07:09
India has officially begun commercial Covid-19 vaccine exports, with the first shipments from the country expected to leave on Friday (22 January).
- South Africa needs to raise taxes – and the wealthy will most likely foot the billon January 22, 2021 at 06:46
South African taxpayers should brace for the announcement of further tax hikes in Finance minister Tito Mboweni's February budget speech, as the government grapples with a growing debt burden and losses from the Covid-19 pandemic.