Hartbeespoort Area Business Directory
Search Businesses, Services & Products In Hartbeespoort Area.
Submit Your Business Listing For Free.
BusinessTech Business Technology news and views
- South Africa’s matric certificate is not worth the paper it’s printed on: economiston September 22, 2021 at 13:16
South Africa needs to significantly overhaul its education system with the matric certificate 'not worth the paper it is printed on', says Dr Thabi Leoka, founder of economic consulting and advisory company Naha Investments.
- A call to move South Africa to a level 1 lockdownon September 22, 2021 at 11:52
Western Cape premier Alan Winde says the province must be moved to alert level 1 as soon as possible, as it becomes clear that it is exiting its third wave of Covid-19 infections.
- Economic Development Board of Mauritius provides clarity over taxation of foreign investmentson September 22, 2021 at 11:05
The Economic Development Board of Mauritius has moved to assure South Africans with Mauritian trusts, in response to confusion and concern among its members and clients around the taxation of foreign investments in the island country.
- Petrol hit a record high in South Africa this month – here are 5 other things that are now more expensive in 2021on September 22, 2021 at 09:47
Statistics South Africa has published its Consumer Price Index (CPI) for August 2021, with inflation edging higher to 4.9% from 4.6% in July.
- LexisNexis CEO recognised in 9th Gender Mainstreaming Awardson September 22, 2021 at 08:47
Videsha Proothveerajh, CEO and Chairperson of the Board of legal technology company, LexisNexis South Africa, was named runner-up in the Inclusive Leader: Large National / Pan African or Multinational Company category of the 9th Gender Mainstreaming Southern Africa Awards, held in September 2021.
- Absa plans R9.6 billion deal to increase black ownershipon September 22, 2021 at 07:53
Absa is considering a new Black Economic Empowerment plan that could constitute as much as 8% of South Africa’s third-largest lender, worth about R9.6 billion at current prices.
- Soweto residents want R200 flat rate for electricityon September 22, 2021 at 07:43
Soweto residents are pushing for the introduction of a R200 monthly flat rate for electricity, as they cannot afford current electricity prices.
- African Bank warns of data breach with personal details compromisedon September 22, 2021 at 07:29
African Bank has confirmed that one of its appointed professional debt recovery partners, Debt-IN, was targeted by sophisticated cybercriminals in April 2021.
- A look at the new 300m luxury lagoon in Joburgon September 22, 2021 at 06:46
Johannesburg-based lifestyle estate Steyn City has launched its new Clearwater lagoon, the first major development of its kind in the city.
- Meet a new generation of laptops that are built for businesson September 22, 2021 at 06:44
While Chromebooks only entered the global market in 2011, their Chrome operating system has quickly risen to become the second most popular operating system today.