Hartbeespoort Area Business Directory
Search Businesses, Services & Products In Hartbeespoort Area.
Submit Your Business Listing For Free.
BusinessTech Business Technology news and views
- Warning over proposal to ‘nationalise’ medical aids for NHI in South Africaon June 14, 2021 at 15:01
Lee Callakoppen, principal officer of the Bonitas Medical Fund, has warned against any suggestions to use medical aid reserves to help fund South Africa's upcoming National Health Insurance (NHI)
- Gauteng government joins push for more lockdown restrictions in South Africaon June 14, 2021 at 13:58
The Gauteng government says that it will support the introduction of stronger lockdown restrictions this week as the province struggles with an influx of Covid-19 cases.
- Vodacom to offer short-term cash loans between R3,000 and R350,000 for small businesseson June 14, 2021 at 13:43
Vodacom Financial Services says it will offer short-term cash loans to small, medium and micro enterprises as part of an initiative to drive financial inclusion.
- The plan to help save South Africa’s vaccine rollout: Aspenon June 14, 2021 at 13:01
Aspen Pharmacare has detailed its plans to bolster South Africa's Covid-19 vaccine roll out after batches of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine were found to be contaminated.
- If you meet these requirements, you don’t need to submit a tax return this year: SARSon June 14, 2021 at 12:18
SARS has published a notice outlining which South Africans have to submit a tax return in 2021.
- Updated lockdown rules for gatherings in South Africa – including gymson June 14, 2021 at 11:05
Sports, arts and culture minister Nathi Mthethwa has gazetted updated regulations around gatherings in South Africa.
- Google revamps Workspace to rival Microsoft, embrace remote workon June 14, 2021 at 10:53
Google revealed a raft of updates to its Workspace productivity suite, including new features for free users, a paid plan for entrepreneurs and fresh capabilities for its Meet videoconferencing system in an effort to better compete with Microsoft Corp’s products.
- Discovery Life’s benefits that you can ‘bank on’on June 14, 2021 at 09:54
A healthy lifestyle and sound money management have a direct improvement on the quality of our lives. What if you could add a little more value to your quality of life? With Discovery Life’s Bank Integrator Benefit, you can.
- Alexander Forbes offloads life insurance business to Sanlam for R100 millionon June 14, 2021 at 09:47
Alexander Forbes Group says it has reached agreement to sell the risk and retail life businesses of AF Life to Sanlam Life Insurance, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sanlam Limited, for R100 million.
- Here is the plan to regulate Bitcoin and other crypto-assets in South Africaon June 14, 2021 at 09:09
The Intergovernmental Fintech Working Group (IFWG) has published a position paper on crypto assets in South Africa, and its plan to regulate these assets in South Africa.