Hartbeespoort Area Business Directory
Search Businesses, Services & Products In Hartbeespoort Area.
Submit Your Business Listing For Free.
BusinessTech Business Technology news and views
- Business Talk – In conversation with Busi Mavusoon November 30, 2020 at 12:32
Busi Mavuso is an executive director and the chief executive officer at Business Leadership South Africa, an independent association of the leaders of some of South Africa’s biggest and most well-known organisations.
- Limited alcohol sales and other restrictions proposed for South Africa’s ‘mini’ Covid-19 lockdownson November 30, 2020 at 12:03
Nelson Mandela Bay acting mayor Thsonono Buyeye says that national and provincial health authorities are considering a number of restrictions to fight the coronavirus case surge being seen in the region, including limitations on how and where alcohol may be sold.
- Businesses will likely support local lockdowns in South Africa – but only if these conditions are meton November 30, 2020 at 10:59
With parts of the Western Cape and Eastern Cape seeing a surge in coronavirus cases, it is looking increasingly likely that the country could see the introduction of localised lockdowns.
- South African consumers are struggling to pay their home and vehicle loanson November 30, 2020 at 10:00
Experian South Africa has published its quarterly Consumer Default Index (CDI) for the third quarter (Q3) 2020, which shows improvement from last quarter’s all-time high.
- This was the single biggest online purchase on Black Friday 2020on November 30, 2020 at 09:25
The number of new shoppers introduced to e-commerce over lockdown boosted Black Friday weekend total online transaction volumes by 50% compared to 2019, data from online payment gateway PayFast shows.
- South African businesses that took Covid-19 relief money will now be auditedon November 30, 2020 at 09:06
Companies that received money through the Covid-19 Temporary Employer-Employee Relief Scheme (TERS) can expect a visit from forensic auditors that will examine their financial records to check the authenticity of their claims and verify if the money was paid over to workers.
- Save in 2021 with cloud-based VoIP telephony from Euphoria Telecomon November 30, 2020 at 08:59
Switching to a VoIP, cloud-based business telephone solution makes business sense for quite a few reasons.
- Upgrade for Zimbabwe and South Africa border poston November 30, 2020 at 08:47
Private equity firm Harith General Partners Pty Ltd and the Phembani Remgro Infrastructure Fund are buying equity in a company investing $296 million to modernize Zimbabwe Beitbridge border, one of Africa’s busiest land border crossings.
- A make-or-break week for South Africaon November 30, 2020 at 08:04
South Africa's Labour Court is set to hear a wage dispute between public service unions and government on Wednesday (2 December), in a case that could prove to be vitally important for the country's economic recovery.
- Massive Cyber Monday deals from Samsung – Don’t miss outon November 30, 2020 at 07:19
Samsung is offering big discounts on a range of its products, including TVs, smartphones, and smartwatches.