Hartbeespoort Area Business Directory
Search Businesses, Services & Products In Hartbeespoort Area.
Submit Your Business Listing For Free.
BusinessTech Business Technology news and views
- Change in rental trends in South Africa – where people want to liveon March 7, 2021 at 15:00
The Covid pandemic has necessitated a number of key shifts in the needs of tenants says Seeff Property Group.
- Warning lights flickering for South Africa’s wealthy taxpayerson March 7, 2021 at 13:00
Tito Mboweni’s 2021 budget speech highlighted the deep financial hole the South African economy is really in – and warning lights are starting to flicker for South Africa’s wealthy taxpayers.
- The EU and Dubai are moving towards digital Covid-19 ‘passports’ – what you should knowon March 7, 2021 at 11:00
UAE-based airline Emirates and the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) have announced a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) which will position Dubai as one of the first cities in the world to implement digital verification of traveller medical records related to Covid-19 testing and vaccination.
- The skills and jobs that can’t be filled in South Africaon March 7, 2021 at 08:00
The Department of Home Affairs' new draft critical skills list will help in addressing skills shortages in South Africa, and there are some notable additions and omissions.
- Sanral says it will block your car licence renewals if you don’t pay e-tolls: reporton March 7, 2021 at 06:30
As government continues to drag its feet on providing a "solution" to the failed Gauteng e-tolling system, roads agency Sanral is gearing up for a new legal framework which could see motorists fined, or having licence renewals blocked if they don't pay their outstanding fees.
- Understanding tax emigration if you leave South Africaon March 7, 2021 at 05:00
If you are in the process of leaving South Africa, ensure you know the ins and outs of tax emigration and how to proceed, William Louw, professional tax practitioner and director at Sable International, advises.
- The most searched-for used car brands, and the most desired models in South Africaon March 6, 2021 at 15:00
BMW is the most searched for car brand in South Africa, the Toyota Hilux is the most desired car model and online vehicle searches have grown by an impressive 54.1%, according to some of the findings contained in the latest bi-annual AutoTrader Car Industry Report.
- South Africa’s passport ranking for global entrepreneurson March 6, 2021 at 13:00
Offshore consulting firm, Nomad Capitalist has published the 2021 Nomad Capitalist Index (NPI), pointing out the world's best passports for entrepreneurs in 2021.
- What counts as ‘fibre’ – and why you should care what your connection is calledon March 6, 2021 at 11:00
In our current context of constant change and disruption, digital transformation enabled by Internet connections has been a lifeline for many companies and entrepreneurs, helping them preserve livelihoods, careers, and businesses.
- How you can improve your credit score, and why it matterson March 6, 2021 at 09:00
South Africans continue to feel the effects of the Covid-19 lockdown on their wallets, and on their credit scores. However, home loans are at an all-time high and having a good credit score puts potential homeowners in a strong position to own their dream home.